Sunday, February 24, 2013

To the Bayou with Dan and Danni

We're nutsos (I am anyway)
Dan and I had to take a week long trip to New Orleans recently and I thought, "what a wonderful opportunity to really put the Danni Tote through the ringer and see how it does!" Because that is what most people think when faced with a trip to The South, right? I thought so.


I have been carrying the gray Danni Tote for several weeks now, but only around town. I am more than thrilled with its day to day usability, but wanted to give it shot on a cross country, week long power trip.


I used it as my carry on "personal item" and I was crazy surprised how perfect it was! I was ready to breeze through security because I had my boarding pass and ID in the back pocket, after which I moved to the front zipper pocket for security. For the X-Ray machine I was able to zip up the main compartment and send it right through.
Once we got on the plane it fit upright under the seat in front of me, so I was able to get in and out of it easily and I just left it unzipped at that point.

What did it look like while on the plane? Funny you should ask... I have a picture.

No, I didn't feel weird snapping pictures of my
bag at the airport. (Yes I did)
We got magazines, big ol' headphones, nook reader, day planner, glasses, phone (not pictured because it was taking the picture), wallet, make up bag, snacks, and Oh So Much More.

Once we got to town we were running around like crazy people stopping by our office, taking meetings, and cruising around in this:

Economy, indeed
Every meeting we attended we were given a ton of paperwork and other materials that I was easily able to cart away.


While we were running all over town my bag looked pretty much like this. Water, snacks, make up, lots of paperwork, Altoids, wallet, lint roller, you get the idea.
I should also mention I was carrying around a container of fruit from lunch that leaked and I was able to wipe that mess right out. Lucky for me it didn't ooze onto anything TOO important!

It was a whirlwind trip and we got alot accomplished. So ladies (or gentlemen if you are stylish) I would recommend the Danni for any trip you may have coming. Or conventions you may be attending, this bag was more than ideal. 5 stars.

Also available in blue


And brown, with more colors soon to come.


No comments: